Here is the most recent sewing project that I have done. Please excuse the wonky stripes. I was just in no mood to wrestle with this slippery, but beautiful fabric. I think I like it with the bow at the top. This is the slip pattern in the newest Ottobre Woman magazine. It was super easy to sew. The changes I made were: I left off the stretch grosgrain around the cups on the inside. I tried it on the muslin and it was not really necessary for my daughter. I taped the panels of the skirt together so that I could have a front and back instead of the 6 panel pieces for the slip. I narrowed the dip up between the cups by 1/2 inch because my daughter is very small and it looked out of proportion on her. I also took the center back in 1 1/2 inches. She is 16, 5'3" and 95 pounds.
The bodice pattern pieces are very forgiving with big changes. Since it was a dress and not a slip, the bodice needed to be more form fitting. It is really cute on!