I bound the neckline after I cut my SA off. Before I started, I fused a 1/2 inch knit interfacing strip I bought from SewKeys around the neckline. I used their straight stay tape (fusible) on the shoulders instead of the elastic that was recommended. I forgot to dart out some of the fabric around the armhole like Marcy Tilton does so I made the same dart in the fabric and fixed my pattern for next time. Steam a seam (1/4 inch lite) really helps hold the back of the bound neckband down on the inside before you stitch in the ditch and it never gums up my needle. I put in sleeves on thin knits with it too because it makes the armhole so precise and adds just a little stability to the fabric. Oh! I did not bind the sleeves like they recommended. I just hemmed with my coverstitch. This fabric was almost too thin for my coverstitch machine. I would have done better with a strip of interfacing and a twin needle finish.
This may have become my TNT. I can't be for sure until I try this neckline with a ribbing finish. Gotta run, kids are getting impatient!