The seams are meant to be sewn, finished (serged) then top stitched. So, I added 5/8th seam allowances through out except for the collar pieces and the cuffs and where they attach. Those were a 1/4 inch seam allowance. I made a size 38 and added a FBA of one inch. I always add an inch FBA to my Ottobre patterns. They must be drafted for a B cup and I am a C-D cup. The other changes I made were in the fabric selection area. Instead of another print for the bottom section of the front, I just made the embroidery design go horizontal. I added a Liberty of London print from Fabrique! to the sleeve vents, front inside placket, collar stand and piping at the front. I have just been petting the Liberty of London and decided I would add a little to this shirt. Liberty of London is soooo nice to work with and look at. I will be saving every scrap from my large piece destined for my daughter's wardrobe.
This is a great Ottobre magazine. Hopefully, I will be sewing the other patterns in this issue real soon.
For Shirley Ann:
I think Colette has a very good step by step FBA example.