Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kwik Sew 3807 Leggings


Here is my daughter wearing the Kwik Sew leggings. She wanted this legging pattern because of the cute zip on the leg.  The ones I made here are sans zip.  Yes, those are a magazine print in cotton lycra from Fabric Fairy. I thought, cool, when she is bored she can just read her legs.  You can tell I am almost 50 and she is almost 17. This is a a one pattern piece pattern.  It is super easy and absolutely no problems with any of the construction. She is wearing it with black shorts in the pic and a tunic top from Aritzia (her fav store), Modcloth jacket and her itsy bitsy Coach purse. She is 5 foot 2 inches and about 108 pounds.  I made the extra small for her.
If you need a legging pattern that is super easy and great fit, then this is a good choice.
Happy Sewing



Claire

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cool! I bet she loves them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! She has bought some really funky prints that she wants me to make up into leggings.

      Delete
  2. Firstly, way cool leggings!

    I'll be missing you all at the PR party, boo-hoo! Bet I'll be able to smell the smoking credit cards all the way from Austin. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, I've bestowed a Very Inspriring Blogger/One Lovely Blog award to you! Enjoy! http://myartattack.blogspot.com/2012/12/official-acceptance-speech.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! I love the fabric that you and your daughter picked out for them. They are so fun and stylish! I've been looking at reviews to try and find a good leggings pattern and came across your blog post... you've convinced me that I need to pick this pattern up the next time they go on sale to make some fun leggings! :-)

    ReplyDelete